Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tool #8: Taking a Look at the Tools


1. I really like the suggestion to have every student log in to every device as a 1st workstation activity. This is a very proactive idea. And can minimize having to reteach the same thing multiple times and/or losing instructional time dealing with technology snafus. We will also talk early on about using the devices correctly.

2. I plan to have a sign out/in clipboard so that I can keep track of which student used which device. I will number each of the laptops and the Ipads. That way I can located what student used which device. It will be their job to plug them back in correctly. I definitely plan to use them in small group activities where one person from each group will 'sign-out' for their device.
I plan to use them in small group activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment